Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dances with Buffalo

This morning on the way to the Bathroom I had this blocking my path


I was tempted to get the Doodles to chase him away but judging from the way they were willing to leave us with Francesca & Isabella I feared they might join up with the Bison and chase me away.


This is a Buffalo Chip.  Now don't get grossed out - its just a big hunk of Buffalo Poop. 


 The reason that I show it (and my foot for size reference) is because this is what the pioneers used on the oregon trail to cook with when crossing the Great Prairie.

Remember Prairie Greg & Prairie Kate from the Trail? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you... Please leave us a comment and let us know you are reading. If there is something that you'd like to hear about please let us know. Thanks for visiting!