Saturday, June 7, 2008

Geschlossen

I forgot to mention that on our trip from Lake Como to Murren I took a shortcut across a mountain pass. (at least I tried to)

At the bottom of the pass there was a sign that said "Geschlossen". I couldn't remember what it meant of if it even applied to us so we kept on trucking.

None the less about 15 miles later near the top of the pass there was a big gate closing off the road with a sign on it reading "Geschlossen".

"Oh now I remember what Geschlossen means" I said to Kate as we hung a U-turn and headed back down the pass.

This picture is a few miles before we had to turn around. You can see the road on the right side heading off into the clouds.

Oh well, it was a pretty ride and another adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you... Please leave us a comment and let us know you are reading. If there is something that you'd like to hear about please let us know. Thanks for visiting!