Sunday, January 6, 2013

Just another sunrise

I'm playing around with Photoshop trying to learn how
to make panoramas.

This is one of my first.
Photoshop wouldn't stitch them together automatically - 
I think I didn't have enough overlap for it to match up - so
I had to do it myself and it gave me a small workspace so I couldn't see
the detail in order to match it better...

But here's this morning none the less.


Meanwhile Kate & the Doods are snug in bed.
Kate is viewing the sunrise right out the bedroom window.



La Luna Bella!


While running around in the dark - its important not to bump into
(or kneel on) a Cholla Cactus.


After my early morning photoshoot & blog composition,
I cooked up a breakfast of Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
and turkey bacon strips...

That got my girls out of bed!



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots! Have you tried the panoramic on your i phone? It's pretty darn good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no I didn't know it could do that... I'll check it out - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos have me humming "Oh, beautiful for spacious skies...." keep up the great work. Lucky Kate....how lovely to wake up with that view!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you... Please leave us a comment and let us know you are reading. If there is something that you'd like to hear about please let us know. Thanks for visiting!