Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sunset at Camp

As the sun dropped below the horizon we took the Doods for a walk
and I wanted to share just a bit of this very special time of day.

First the view of the mountains...


You will probably see a lot of this view the next two weeks as I keep trying to
capture the changing face of these beautiful sights.

Our neighborhood.


Back by popular demand is our daily self portrait.
Thanks for reminding me Margie.


On a nearby hill is a grove os Saguaro Cactus..  or Cacti.
Maybe tomorrow I'll go and give them a hug.


On our walk.
Don't let Kates being bundled up fool you...
I was wearing shorts and a T-Shirt.


It is almost Christmas so I tried to get a few shots of the lights.
I'll need to bring my camera and my low light lens and see if I can get some
better ones but for now...



And this is our Rig...  Still a work in progress


Lastly the tree inside...



So far it looks like all that Santa left for me is a bunch of Bananas...

Bad Santa







No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you... Please leave us a comment and let us know you are reading. If there is something that you'd like to hear about please let us know. Thanks for visiting!