Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Paris - day 1


I think this picture has a background that you should recognize.


We just got back to the hotel after about 7 miles on our feet, one complete dinner polished off, and one really great bottle of wine downed.


Just when I think I can't drink a better bottle of wine - I find one even better than the last.


I have the name - time to start looking for some on the web to add to the collection headed to the states as I write.


Tomorrow is our last day and in some ways it is a good thing. The food, the cheese and the wine is so so good that Kate and I (especially me) are expanding in size daily. Much longer and it could get downright nasty.


More to come tomorrow.


Jacque & Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you... Please leave us a comment and let us know you are reading. If there is something that you'd like to hear about please let us know. Thanks for visiting!